The Plan Z by Zola General Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability
The science of weight loss is complex, involving potentially numerous co-existing conditions, which can vary widely from individual to individual. You have chosen to enter into the Plan Z by Zola program ("the Program" or "Program"). In so doing, you acknowledge and agree that to achieve optimal benefits from the Program; you must follow the guidelines set forth below
- The Program is intended only to assist users in their personal weight loss efforts.
- Plan Z by Zola, its partners, affiliates, officers, employees, and its practitioners are not responsible for obtaining knowledge of your individual health condition(s). You are wholly responsible for your health conditions and will continue to consult with your physician for any concerns you may have. Plan Z by Zola, its owners, officers, employees, designated assignees, or any other associates are not acting as your physician.
- THE INFORMATION, RECIPES, ARTICLES, AND OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE PROGRAM AND PLAN Z BY ZOLA WEB SITES (WWW.PLANZDIET.COM AND WWW.PLANZWORKS.COM) IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS.
- To begin the Program you agree that you accept ALL potential health or emotional risks involved with participating in this diet plan and fully understand that the information in the Program is not a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment.
- You agree to waive liability and hold harmless Plan Z by Zola, its officers, employees, partners, or other affiliates from any potential harmful or negative physical or emotional effects, conditions, or any other potentially damaging or negative effects that may result from the participation in the Program. Plan Z by Zola, (McZeely Coterie, LLC) its officers, employees, partners, and other affiliates are not responsible for any potentially harmful physical, emotional, or other potentially negative or damaging effects that may occur as a result of participating in the Program.
- If you have ANY lingering medical, physical, or emotional concerns before or during the Program, PLEASE consult your physician for advice immediately. This program is not intended to replace the advice or consultations offered by your own personal physician regarding your specific health situation(s). If you are not satisfied with the advice rendered by your current physician, you have the right to obtain another medical opinion.